This reindeer craft is perfect for preschoolers! Use a jar lid insert and some googly eyes to make your own Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer ornament for the Christmas tree. Get out the glue and the pipe cleaners!
Supplies: Reindeer Ornament Craft
Here are the supplies for this reindeer ornament craft:
- Lid insert from a mason jar
- Googly eyes
- Red shiny pom pom
- Brown pipe cleaners
Get your supplies all ready before starting this craft with the little ones.
How to Make a Reindeer Ornament Craft with Preschoolers
Here are the steps for making this reindeer ornament craft:
- Glue the googly eyes onto the jar lid.
- Glue the red shiny pom pom onto the jar lid to create Rudolf’s red nose.
- Bend a brown pipe cleaner in a few places to create the antlers.
- Glue the antlers onto the back of the jar lid
- Glue a loop of ribbon onto the back of the jar lid.
- Let dry.
Now you’ve got a reindeer ornament to hang on the Christmas tree!
Have you ever seen a reindeer craft for preschoolers that isn’t adorable? ….me neither…