These pom pom star ornaments are an easy toddler Christmas ornament craft for preschoolers. There’s not too much of a mess and the result is pretty on the Christmas tree. You can use snowy white pom poms or opt for red+green (or even multicolour!).
Supplies: Snowy Pom Pom Star Ornament Craft
Here are the supplies you’ll need for the snowy pom pom star ornament project:
- White Pom Poms
- Non-Toxic Glue
- Star Form (Wire, Cardboard, Wood, et cetera)
Get everything together before starting the pom pom star ornament!
How to Make Pom Pom Star Ornaments
Here are the steps for making pom pom star ornaments for the Christmas tree:
- Place a bit of glue on a protected surface.
- Dip a pom pom into the glue so it gets a bit of glue on it.
- Stick the pom pom to the star form.
- Continue gluing on more pom poms.
- Let dry.
- Thread a piece of ribbon through the top of the ornament.
That’s how to make pom pom star ornaments! Here are some photos of the process. The toddler making these ornaments is about two and a half: